Store Tour: Ocean State Job Lot Cranston, RI (Atwood Ave)

 Ocean State Job Lot
148 Atwood Ave, Cranston, RI
Former building tenant: Benny's Home & Auto
Photos taken 1/1/21



The former Benny's Auto Center

Job Lot tried to scrape the Benny's logo off of the door without much success.


I have been to 5 Job Lot stores (well, technically 6 because I've been to one before and after it moved) before I visited this one and I have never seen shoes at any other locations


These floors are original from Benny's



How did Ocean State Job Lot end up with BP jackets?

Mystery arts & crafts packages (it was a Christmas promotion type thing)

From one closeout store to another I guess.




fish napkin holders?








Comments

  1. I see Big Lots is not safe from the wrath of Job Lot!

    The only two major changes I see are the LED lighting and absence of Benny's shopping carts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment